- This event has passed.
Outside In – Where Sales and Strategy Meet – Niagara on the Lake, ON
March 26, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Do you encounter resistance from your customers? Do your sales people struggle trying to develop C-level relationships? Imagine what would happen to your revenue and profits if your sales team could consistently develop strategic relationships with the right customers at the right level. As the Chief Executive, you are responsible for ensuring your company creates real value for your clients. This interactive workshop will equip you with the frameworks necessary to make the development of strategic customer relationships an integral part of your company’s culture.
During this engaging presentation, you will learn:
• A simple and compelling framework that will shape the thinking of your entire team
• How to ensure your sales force delivers strategic value to your clients and your firm
• How to assess your company’s evolution and how to prepare for its next move
• A new, more practical way to think about strategy
This workshop will help you:
• Categorize your customer accounts in such a way that the right amount of attention is paid to each account;
• Put a plan in place to ensure you are optimizing the profit potential of your best accounts;
• Ensure you know which accounts to focus on and which ones to demote or drop;
• Improve the performance of your sales team with improved strategic selling skills.
Adrian’s presentations challenge CEOs to rethink the approach of their sales force and re-evaluate their customer relationships. He brings in-depth, refreshing and thought-provoking insights that can be put into action immediately.
• A 5-step process to help you increase your value to clients;
• 3 key ideas to help you improve the performance of your sales team;
• A practical model to increase the effectiveness of your corporate strategy;
• A comprehensive worksheet to identify and develop strategic accounts